Fire-resistant doors demand the highest performance insulation cores, especially on fire break-through most sensitive upper part of the doors.
Knauf Insulation OEM Solutions, a leading European supplier of rock mineral wool for metal fire protection doors, has developed a new, state of the art patented product - insulation cores featuring innovative density distribution for supreme fire-resistance performance in the most critical areas:
- Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 2D and
- Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 3D.
Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 2D
Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 3D
Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 2D provides a higher density on the fire-critical upper side of the door core, while Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 3D provides a higher density on the upper and the bottom side of the door core (suitable for door production with left or right door-openings).
Knauf Insulation DRS FIRE BOARD 2D & 3D are ideal as a supreme fire-resistant cores in EI30 and EI60 fire protection doors and offer many benefits for door producers:
- Supreme fire resistance on fire most sensitive parts of doors
- Due to optimal density distribution the overall density is lower. Door insulation cores are lighter, while maintaining the same supreme fire performance characteristics
- Handling and installation of doors is easier and faster
- As no additional treatment to improve fire resistance of cores is required from the door producer, door production process can run continuously, as cores are already fitted to be used directly on the line, making door production faster and more efficient
For more information see our product folder here or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org