Insulation boards for ceramic chimney systems and fireplaces
Knauf insulation CHM C BOARD (CHM CB) are boards made of rock mineral wool. Because of its specific properties, primarily excellent fire protection, they are used for thermal and fire protection of ceramic chimneys. On request, boards can be faced with black glass fleece (GVB), white glass fleece (GVN) or white reinforced glass fleece (GVNR).
The dimensions of each board are customized according to the dimensions of the ceramic tube. Perfect fit of insulation to the ceramic tube is important in achieving optimal energy efficiency of the complete chimney system.
- Preservation at high temperatures
- Material melting point above 1,000°C
- Excellent structural stability
- Dimension tolerance according to customer requirements
- High thermal insulation properties
ApplicationInsulation boards for ceramic chimney systems and fireplaces
The download url has been copied to your clipboard