Mats for insulating stainless steel chimney systems
Knauf Insulation CHM S DUCT ROLL (CHM SDR) is a high density mat made of rock mineral wool with vertically oriented fibres designed for thermal, sound and fire protection of stainless steel chimneys. The mats are faced on one side with reinforced aluminium foil which ensures protection of the outer surface and at the same time acts as a vapour barrier. The special production technology and vertical orientation of the fibres create the high mechanical strength of the mat.
- Minimal heat loss
- Resistance to compression loads
- Thermal, fire and sound insulation properties
- High flexibility ensures that mat fits to any surface
- Preservation at high temperatures
- Material melting point above 1.000°C