Insulation boards for stainless-steel chimney systems requiring higher fire resistance
Knauf insulation CHM S FIRE BOARD (CHM SFB) is a high-density board made of rock mineral wool. The mineral fibres are bound with a minimum of organic binder, ensuring board integrity at high temperatures.
Due to its particular properties, primarily excellent fire protection, CHM S FIRE BOARD is largely used for fire protection of ceramic and stainless-steel chimneys.
- Preservation at high temperatures
- Material melting point above 1,000°C
- Excellent form stability
- Dimension tolerance according to customers requirements
- High thermal insulation properties
- Good mechanical properties