Glass Mineral Wool - DAP OI
Glass mineral felts for electric or gas ovens, with or without self-cleaning function
Knauf Insulation DAP OVEN INSULATION (DAP OI) is a high-temperature thermal- and soundabsorbent glass mineral wool felt composed of inorganic glass fibres and bonded with a revolutionary ECOSE® Technology binder derived primarily from rapidly renewable materials and with no added formaldehyde. Product dimensions, sections, die-cuts and facing options can all be adapted to individual customer requirements.
Due to the revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, Knauf Insulation DAP OI products do not produce any unpleasant odour upon initial ignition of the oven.
Mineral felts are tested for the presence of restricted substances and comply with the RoHS directive.
- Thermal insulation properties ensure optimal energy efficiency and energy consumption
- Good temperature stability and resistance
- No unpleasant odour upon ignition of oven
- Non-corrosive insulation material (AS Quality)
- Fire protection (Euroclass A2)
- Custom forms and sections