Boards for functional fire doors
Knauf insulation DRS FUNCTIONAL FIRE BOARD (DRS FFB) are rock mineral wool boards with semi-oriented fibres, suitable as a core in functional doors. Insulation core’s mechanical characteristics offer good sound absorption (32 dB) and sufficient fire protection (EI30) of the doors in which it is incorporated and therefore makes it ideal for functional wooden doors.
Various combinations of function features (sound, fire, thermal,climate insulation) can be achieved on functional wooden doors.
- Good sound insulation properties (32 dB on doors)
- Goodfire resistance (class EI 30)
- Good thermal insulation properties
- High fire protection
- Material melting point above 1,000°C
- Dimensional stability
- Precise thickness dimension tolerances
ApplicationBoards for functional fire doors
The download url has been copied to your clipboard