Boards for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications where high water vapour resistance is required
Knauf Insulation MCH BOARD ALUR is a board made of rock mineral wool with reinforced aluminium facing on one or both sides and particularly high water vapour resistance.
Due to its mechanical, thermal and acoustic properties MCH BOARD D6 ALUR is used as an insulation element in a wide range of machinery applications. It boosts device efficiency and at the same time reduces noise associated with machine operation. It can be used at continuous operating temperatures of up to 250oC. ALU-foil facing on one or both sides encloses the fibres and at the same time functions as a vapour barrier.
The size and dimensions of each board can be customized according to the requirements of each specific application.
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- High water vapour resistance
- Excellent sound absorption and insulation
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Production technology enables custom-made dimensions
The download url has been copied to your clipboard