Boards for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications
Knauf Insulation MCH BOARD (MCH B) is a board made of rock mineral wool. Due to its thermal and acoustic properties it is built into a wide range of machinery. With its excellent thermal characteristics Knauf Insulation MCH B is used to boost the device efficiency and at the same time reduce noise associated with machine operation. It can be used at continuous operating temperatures of up to 250°C. In addition, board can be faced with black glass fleece (MCH B GVB) on one or both sides. The black colour of glass fleece makes it visually neutral in perforated metal sheeting. Neutral glass fleece facing (MCH B GVN) on one or both sides is also available on request. The dimensions of each board can be customized according to the requirements of specific applications.
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Excellent sound absorption
- Excellent sound insulation
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Hydrophobic properties help resist external influences (condensation)
- Our production technology enables custommade sizes and dimensions.
The download url has been copied to your clipboard