Boards for industrial applications used in precise sterilized or high hygiene conditions
Knauf Insulation MCH BOARD GW1(MCH B GW1) / MCH BOARD GW2 (MCH B GW2) is a board made of rock mineral wool. Board is faced with black glass tissue on one (GW1) or both sides (GW2) to protect the slab from degradation as the result of air-flow and to assure the boards a dust-free surface. The black colour of the board makes it visually neutral in perforated metal sheet and is especially appropriate for applications where particularly high hygiene standards are required.
Due to its excellent thermal and acoustic properties KNAUF INSULATION MCH BOARD GW1 / GW2 can be built into a wide range of machinery. With its thermal characteristics it is used to boost device efficiency and at the same time reduce noise associated with machine operation. It also complies with all existing requirements for indoor air quality and can be used at continuous operating temperatures of up to 250oC. The dimensions of each board can be customized according to the requirements of each specific application.
- Microbial inertness (according to VDI 6022 standard)
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Excellent sound absorption
- Excellent sound insulation
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Assured mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Hydrophobic properties help resist external influences (condensation)
- Our production technology enables custommade dimensions
The download url has been copied to your clipboard