Boards for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications requiring higher temperature resistance
KNAUF INSULATION MCH FIRE BOARD (MCH FB) is a board made of rock mineral wool. Due to its excellent thermal and acoustic properties, together with higher temperature resistance, it is built into a wide range of machinery.
MCH FB is designed to resist fire and high temperatures in applications involving high operating temperatures. The board also boost device efficiency and reduces noise associated with machine operation.
The size and dimensions of each board can be customized according to the requirements of each specific application.
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Excellent fire resistance
- Good sound absorption
- Excellent sound insulation
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Hydrophobic properties help resist external influences (condensation)
- Production technology enables custom-made dimensions
ApplicationBoards for multipurpose insulation in industrial applications requiring higher temperature resistance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard