Glass mineral wool mats for insulation in industrial applications
MCH ROLL (MCH R) are rolls made of glass mineral wool. Due to their high thermal insulation and unique ECOSE® Technology (binder mainly derived from rapidly renewable materials and no added Formaldehyde, which represents a significant step change in the mineral wool insulation industry) these rolls are used as thermal insulation in various systems, particularly where light weight and manual assembling of the system is required.
Additionally, rolls can be faced on one or both sides with black or neutral glass fleece, black glass tissue or aluminium foil.
The dimensions of each roll are customized according to the dimensions of each application. Smaller dimensions are also available as boards.
- Fire protection (Euroclass A1) – resistant to high temperatures and non-combustible
- Optimal thermal conductivity
- Easy to handle, low odour, softer than our conventional products
- Contributes to good acoustics
- Mechanical stability throughout its lifetime
- Hydrophobic properties help to resist external/outdoor influences (condensation)
- Our production technology enables custom made sizes and dimensions
ApplicationGlass mineral wool mats for insulation in industrial applications
The download url has been copied to your clipboard