Insulation core for superb sound insulation of industrial applications
KNAUF INSULATION MCH SOUND SUPREME BOARD (MCH SSB) is a new insulation board that is produced using a unique and patented technological process specially developed to deliver good sound insulation for a wide range of machinery.
It is based on a composition of rock mineral wool and other ecologically oriented materials, which enable superb sound absorption (up to 43 dB – depending on the core layers and density) in combination with excellent fire resistance (EI 30 – EI 60) and thermal insulation. The state of the art insulation core can be prepared as a single-, double- or multi-layer board with a full-core thickness of only 8 – 50 mm and is custom designed according to customers’ specifications and requirements.
- Superb sound insulation properties (up to 43 dB, depending on the core layers and density)
- Excellent fire resistance (classes EI 30 – EI 60)
- Good thermal conductivity
- Advanced mechanical properties and surface hardness of insulation core
- Dimensional stability
- Precise thickness and dimensional tolerance
- Mechanical stability throughout the product's lifetime
ApplicationInsulation core for superb sound insulation of industrial applications
The download url has been copied to your clipboard