Insulation boards for lamellas
Knauf insulation PBE BOARD (PBE B) is an insulation board made of rock mineral wool, which is during the process of sandwich panel production cut into lamellas, creating and further ensuring excellent mechanical properties.
Because of its optimal thermal, fire, acoustic and mechanical properties, PBE Board, cut to lamellas, represents a perfect insulation core for high performance prefabricated building elements (sandwich panels).
- One product for several final thicknesses
- Excellent mechanical properties (such as tensile, compression and shear) when used as lamellas
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Fire-resistance, with melting point above 1000 C
- Excellent acoustic insulation properties
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Dimensional stability
PerformanceFire performance Classified as non-combustible Euroclass A1 Mechanical performance (on lamella) Compression strength ≥ 55 kPa Tensile strength ≥ 70 kPa Thermal insulation (on lamella) Optimal thermal conductivity λd = 0,040 W/mK
ApplicationInsulation boards for lamellas
The download url has been copied to your clipboard