Insulation board with improved thermal conductivity
Knauf insulation PBE BOARD THERMAL (PBE BT) is a rock mineral wool core which, when cut into lamellas, ensures low thermal conductivity, yet mechanical properties remain similar to those of our standard Knauf Insulation PBE Board.
Owing to its improved thermal insulation properties, as well as optimal fire, acoustic and mechanical characteristics, PBE Board Premium Thermal represents the perfect insulation core for high performance prefabricated building elements (sandwich panels) where higher energy efficiency is required.
As the result of greatly improved thermal conductivity, our unique insulation core enables: • better insulation quality of sandwich panels • delivering insulation qualities (U-values) with thinner sandwich panels (vs. standard product)
The dimensions of each board can be customized according to specific customer requirements.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Excellent mechanical properties (such as tensile, compression and shear) when used as lamellas
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Fire-resistance, with melting point above 1000 °C
- Excellent acoustic insulation propertie
- One product for several final thicknesses
- Dimensional stability