Insulation board with vertically-oriented fibres for direct introduction into sandwich panels
DESCRIPTION KNAUF INSULATION PBE LX (PBE LX) is a rock mineral wool board with vertically-oriented fibers and excellent mechanical properties. This product eliminates the need for a lamella cutting machine in the customer’s manufacturing process, making the production of sandwich panels simpler and more flexible.
The dimensions of each board can be customized according to specific customer requirements.
Optionally, a board can have profiled edges designed in accordance with customer specifications, to ensure optimal fit and superior fire resistance.
- Ready-to-use product (no cutting and no waste in sandwich panel production)
- Easy handling
- Excellent mechanical properties (compression and tensile strength)
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Fire-resistance, with melting point above 1000 °C
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Good thermal insulation properties
- Dimensional stability