Rock mineral wool granulate for insulated clay bricks
Knauf insulation SPA S FLOCKS is a rock mineral wool granulate made of virgin, binder-free rock mineral wool. It is produced by grinding layers of rock mineral wool into smaller particles. Owing to its optimal thermal, fire and acoustic properties, it is combined with a special binder and then brushed, in an automatic production process, into the brick cavities.
- Preservation at high temperatures
- High thermal insulation properties
- Material melting point above 1,000˚C
- High material flow in dry process
- Hydrophobic properties help resist external influences (condensation)