WWC VK Board Thermal is a rock mineral wool board with semi-oriented fibers, low thermal conductivity and good mechanical properties.
Owing to its excellent thermal insulation properties, as well as optimal fire, acoustic and mechanical characteristics, WWC VK BOARD Thermal is used as an insulation core in wood wool systems for ceilings and walls.
The dimensions of each board can be customized according to specific customer requirements.
- Excellent thermal insulation properties
- Non-combustibility (Euroclass A1)
- Fire-resistance, with melting point above 1000 °C
- Good mechanical properties (compression and tensile strength)
- Excellent acoustic properties
- Dimensional stability